Finalising and submitting a successful Enhanced Access plan
With the extended access contracts moving into Directed Enhanced Service (PCN DES) in October 2022, there are still lots of questions around how it can be implemented successfully. Our expert panel came together to discuss the following areas:
- Your service model – What are you offering your practices and patients as part EA, and how are you staffing this?
- Population health data – Looking at your population health data to inform what your clinics should be focused on.
- A learning environment – How to cultivate a learning environment and partner with your practices on training, governance and any clinical concerns.
- Systems and tech – Electronic healthcare records, coding standards, payment solutions and appointment booking.
- Dr Krishan Bhanot, GP Partner, ICS Digital Clinical Lead, ICP Cardiology Clinical Lead
- Nicole Atkinson, NHS Confederation Primary Care Medical Advisor
- Dr Neil Modha, Primary Care Clinical Director, Chair Greater Peterborough Network Federation
- Dr Ishani Patel, GP Co-founder, Lantum
Lantum is the only platform to offer an integrated rota tool and a clinician network alongside a staff bank, delivering real efficiencies that save you time and money. To find out how transformative it could be for your system, get in touch below to book in a consultation with one of our Primary Care specialists.